- Bellafill provides a natural and long lasting volume correction and acne scar reduction.
- Dysport & Botox Cosmetic Purified proteins to soften and minimize wrinkles and lines.
- Restylane & Restylane Lyft Injectable filler (hyaluronic acid, a carbohydrate) for adding volume to the lips or the face.
- Sculptra Injectable filler derived from fruit acids (poly lactic acid) for restoring youthful facial volume and wrinkle reduction.
Resurfacing & Dermabrasion
- Contour Resurfacing is a more aggressive treatment that is used to turn back the clock and restore a youthful appearance in a single treatment. This is the most significant way to treat wrinkles, sun damage, scars, and loose skin all in one procedure.
- Dermapen & Micropen Microneedling patients see improvement in texture, scars, fine lines, tone and skin glow, with minimal to no downtime.
- Forever BBL (IPL) can turn back the clock in less than an hour with Forever BBL, without any downtime. Fade brown discoloration, reduce redness, shrink the pores, and improve skin elasticity with a light-based treatment
- Halo Resurfacing reduces pore size, improves texture and fine lines, and reduces sun damage and unwanted pigment. The skin glows after Halo— with minimal to no downtime or discomfort.
- Hydrafacial is truly the next generation of microdermabrasion, providing patients with reduction of fine lines and pores, hydration of skin, and overall smoother appearance and glow.
Other Face Procedures
- Chemical Peels A chemical peel is a beautiful way to improve the texture of the skin, reduce pores, foster a healthy glow, and improve acne.
- Enhanced PRP concentrated growth factors can be used to improve scars, wrinkles and fine lines, age-related volume loss, and improved wound healing.
- Latisse makes lashes longer, darker, and thicker. Over a period of two months, patients will see a gradual, but significant improvement in their lashes.
- Photodynamic Therapy is used to treat sun-damaged skin, reduce the pore size, acne, general texture issues, and pre-cancerous lesions (actinic keratosis). This treatment is typically combined with Photorejuvenation/BBL and the use of blue light.
- Threadlift Mimimally-invasive lifting of the neck, midface, and brow using threads